Meu sonho/Mijn droom

Progresso
Artikels: 54
Contacteer:

Meu sonho/Mijn droom

Bericht door Progresso » do aug 09, 2018 15:25

Lieve mensen.

Ik heb jullie nu een paar dagen in spanning gehouden.
Maar nu mag ik het officieel naar buiten brengen.
Er is een tweedelige documentaire over mij in de maak.
De eerste deel is over mijn leven hier in Leeuwarden.
En de tweede deel zal volgend jaar in Brazilië opgenomen worden.

Samen met Froukje van Wengerden de regisseur van de docu nemen we jullie mee op mijn ontdekkingsreis waarin ik voor de eerste herenigd ga worden met mijn moederland.
Wij zijn een crowdfunding gestart zodat we deze docu kunnen maken.

Wanneer je op de link klikt kun je kiezen wel bedrag je wil doneren om ons
Helpen jullie ons mee?

Graag delen❤️❤️

ABOUT THE FILM
In the short film we meet Frenk, born in Brazil, on his third adopted and raised in Leeuwarden. From a young age he discovered a great passion for music and dreamed of returning to Brazil at the age of 40. After all, when you're young, 40 sounds pretty far away. Now, he is 35 years old and his dream is becoming more and more reality. Through his passion for music, he started Sterrenfabriek, a place where he teaches children music lessons. His philosophy: music as a way to express emotions, to find comfort and joy. One day he hopes to help street children in Brazil with this concept. That far away country, which he barely remembers and where his biological father and mother have so far proved to be untraceable, is increasingly appealing to him. A Portuguese language course prepares him for his journey. As he focuses on his dream, all kinds of questions arise: why can I really make music that well? Where do I come from? Who are my parents? Am I ever going to see them again? Am I actually Dutch or Brazilian? And where do I feel at home?

https://cinecrowd.com/nl/frenk

Plaats reactie